1.A literary thesis on Woman in nature: Analysis of the portrayal of ‘feminine figure’ in The Village in the Jungle by Leonard Woolf.
2.A Psychoanalytical thesis – A critical approach to the dichotomy between the inner reality and the outer reality of character ‘Nora’ in the play ‘The Doll’s House’ by Henrik Ibsen
3. A Literary Analysis- An Analysis on the Destiny of Woman within the Repressed Social Realm Based on the Foremost Feminine Portrayals in Literature.
4. A Literary Analysis- An analytical approach to the selected songs of popular music based on the concepts of Existentialism
5. A Literary Analysis -An analytical approach to the identity, image and survival of the character ‘Ruth’ in ‘Song of Solomon’ by Tony Morrison
6. A Sociolinguistic Analysis-Impact of urban and rural identity of undergraduates on learning English as a second language
7. A Sociolinguistic Analysis – Impact of gender and identity on learning English as a second language
8. A Literary Analysis – An Analytical Approach to the novels ‘The Village in the Jungle’ and ‘The Wise Virgins’ by Leonard Woolf in relation to the portrayal of the Female figure.
9. A Literary Analysis- An analytical study on the repression and renunciation of the identity of Maggie Tulliver in the Mill on The Floss.
10. An analytical study on the value of humanity of Maggie Tulliver in the face of repression